[rkward-devel] Forward of moderated message

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu Oct 25 15:39:49 UTC 2012

Hi!

On Thursday 25 October 2012, rkward-announce-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net
wrote:
> I requested the membership in Czech team, but it remains without reaction.
> It efficiently prevents my contribution to the project (I completed the
> translation already several days ago).

I have uploaded your translation, myself, now. It should be imported within a
few hours. Again, however, it was too late to include the latest update it in
the 0.6.0 release, which was finalized on October 15. (But it has only 8
untranslated Czech strings, anyway; everything you committed up to October 9
is in).

I do hope that you will be allowed into the Czech team, eventually. Perhaps
you just need to wait a bit longer. Perhaps this page has some more hints (I
can't read it): https://help.launchpad.net/Translations/Czech .

Either way, if nothing else works, I will continue to upload your work (and I
would have done so right away, if that would have made any difference for
0.6.0).

See
http://www.mail-archive.com/rkward-devel@lists.sourceforge.net/msg01862.html
and the follow-ups for some background info.

Thanks!