[rkward-devel] Setting Factor Levels... Broken?

Aaron Batty abatty at sfc.keio.ac.jp
Thu Oct 11 00:22:42 UTC 2012

Wow, thanks, guys!

I'm sorry that I didn't have time to help you out troubleshooting, after I
reported the problem. I'm insanely busy right now.

I may start adding to the documentation wiki, though, as I'm writing a lot
of little guides for my class, so I might as well share.

Finally, RKWard is looking hot these days. Great work. It's become a very
easy sell to everyone I show it to, which is everyone I know.