[rkward-devel] Launch wizard from menu

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed May 9 09:12:58 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Tuesday 08 May 2012, meik michalke wrote:
> hm, this is not possible with the current 0.05-5 release, i'll add this
> feature to 0.05-6. it wasn't implemented because the docs don't yet list
> the attribute in the XML references. does <dialog> know this attribute,
> too?

hm, not documented, indeed. The default (if no recommendation is given) is to
use the dialog as the "recommended" interface. Thus, recommended="true" is
implied for the <dialog>, unless the <wizard> has it, and in fact, the code
does not even read the attribute for the <dialog>.

I guess it still makes sense to allow/document it for the <dialog>, too, for
the sake of consistency (and possibly for future extension, such as yet more
types of UI).