[rkward-devel] mac preview

meik michalke Meik.Michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Tue Jan 10 12:14:50 UTC 2012

Am Dienstag, 10. Januar 2012 09:57:13 schrieb Thomas Friedrichsmeier:
> We did not do anything about the Alt+Number shortcut conflicts,
> yet. I just committed a workaround (although in the mid term, we should
> probably re-think those shortcuts cross-platform).

i fixed the workaround and tested it -- seems to do a good job. actually i
think it's a good solution after all, because Qt::ControlModifier doesn't
address the Ctrl key, but the Command key, which should be intuitive for mac
users (e.g., copy & paste is done by Command+c/+v, not Ctrl+c/+v).

  heinrich-heine-universit"at d"usseldorf