[rkward-devel] backspace and delete key doesnot work in editor

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sun Aug 26 12:50:21 UTC 2012

Hi!

Thanks for sending us a problem report, but - that's simply not enough for us
to help you. Both backspace and delete work for me, just fine.

Please use Help->Report Bug for a template of a bug report that is more likely
to contain the info we need to address an issue you encounter.

Also, in this particular case, note that the keys to function as backspace and
delete are configurable. Perhaps you have simply changed or removed those key
bindings, some day. Open a script editor window, select Settings->Configure
Shortcuts, and check the keys associated with "Backspace" and "Delete".