[rkward-devel] Dynamic wizards for rkward plugins

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Apr 18 08:38:55 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Tuesday 17 April 2012, Birk Diedenhofen wrote:
> I'm currently working on a rkward plugin using the rkwarddev package.
> Thanks to the copy function, it is very easy to offer a wizard in addition
> to the main dialogue.
>
> My question is: How can I dynamically show or hide certain wizard pages
> depending on the user input on pervious pages? The user should only be
> confronted with input dialogues that are really required.

simply specify an "id.name" for each page in question. Then you can connect
the property pageid.visible to an appropriate "governor" property. Is that
enough to get you going? Otherwise, please give us some more detail to look
at.

Note that the use of wizards is still pretty rare in RKWard. If you run into
any issues, please let us know.