[rkward-devel] add docs to help menu

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Sep 21 07:53:43 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Tuesday 20 September 2011, meik michalke wrote:
> i think "make webdocs" is broken at the moment, right?

fixed.

> > Only problem is that I can't figure out how to change the footer saying
> > to send email to the "KDE Docs Team".
>
> hm, i'll try that one, too.

Great!

> i also mostly changed entries to adhere the official KDE docbook
> guidelines, like converting <section></section> to <sectN></sectN>, or
> replacing "stuff" with <quote>stuff</quote>, although i didn't finish that
> there's still some places where similar things might help.

Did "make" work for you, after that? Here, it didn't, unfortunately. In
block formatting). <code> is not known at all, and should be generally be one
of these, instead: http://l10n.kde.org/docs/doc-primer/programming.html .
(Apparently, we're stuck with version 4.2 of docbook).

At the risk of creating another edit conflict, I replaced those, accordingly.