[rkward-devel] add docs to help menu

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue Sep 20 17:44:05 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Tuesday 20 September 2011, meik michalke wrote:
> hi,
>
> Am Dienstag, 20. September 2011, 12:39:52 schrieb meik michalke:
> > could you add the "writing plugins introduction" docs directly to the
> > help menu somehow?
>
> it take it you're at it right now?

yes, and I'm done with that. (I did not add it to the help menu, but it is now
accessible, directly / locally).

Only problem is that I can't figure out how to change the footer saying to send
email to the "KDE Docs Team".

> if it's possible, please don't change
> much in the actual docbook file, as i've just tuned it a lot and currently
> can't check it in. just drop me a note when it's safe to commit to it
> again ;-)

I see you merged some (all?) of your changes, already. If there are problems
remaining, feel free to replace the docbook in its new location with your
copy. All I did were changes to the markup:
  <code>R</code>  ->  <application>R</application>