[rkward-devel] roxygen2 docs for rkward package

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Sep 7 08:03:30 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Friday 12 August 2011, meik michalke wrote:
> i've added roxygen2(!) style comments to the functions in the rkward R
> package. not writing new docs, just using Rd2roxygen on the present Rd
> files. i stumbled across this in public.R:

could you give some advice on what this means for maintaining the docs? Will
the roxygen comments become the primary source of documentation? Or will the
Rd files remain the primary documentation, and comments will be updated using
Rd2roxygen?

I also note that a bunch of functions did not receive roxygen comments
(apparently those which are documented together with other functions, instead
of on separate help pages). Is there a good way to deal with these? Does
roxygen support documenting multiple functions on a single page at all?