[rkward-devel] R function to add plugin?

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Oct 5 09:33:52 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Saturday 01 October 2011, meik michalke wrote:
> have you tried
>
>   cat(rk.JS.doc(variables=rk.JS.scan("path/to/some_plugin.xml")))
>
> yet?

I did not find the time to look into rkwarddev in much detail, so far. This
example is certainly very nice!

BTW, rkwarddev is growing quite complex. I think it would be very useful to
have an overview / index help page with links to the "key" functions, and some
very short examples for
- creating a skeleton
- generating JS and RKH skeletons from XML
- packaging a plugin

It might also be interesting to link to the reference: "help:rkwardplugins".