[rkward-devel] rkward doesn't se R 2.14

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Nov 2 19:17:52 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Wednesday 02 November 2011, you wrote:
> I confirm too the issues!!! Also rkward not loaded due to absence of
> NAMESPACE apparently?

rkward not loading due to lack of a NAMESPACE is a separate issue. This
happens when rkward was compiled against R < 2.14, and you're trying to use it
with R 2.14.

I believe you were using Ubuntu, is that correct? If so, please make sure to
use the "-CRAN" variant of our PPAs (not currrently available for the daily
builds, but with a bit of luck another PPA should be functional in a few
hours. Check https://launchpad.net/~rkward-devel).

If you're using a different distribution, I cannot really give you any detailed
advice. However, building from source should definitely work.