[rkward-devel] rkward doesn't se R 2.14

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue Nov 1 18:45:52 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Tuesday 01 November 2011, Peppe wrote:
>     I just installed R 2.14 on my pc, but rkward see it as 2.13.2
> (running R.Version() on the rkward shell). I tried to reinstall  rkward
> again but I get the same error.

so you seem to have two versions of R on your system. If your platform is
Linux or BSD, my guess is that you installed R 2.14.0 to /usr/local/bin/,
while R 2.13.2 is at /usr/bin/.

If you have installed rkward from a binary package, make sure your version of
R is in the standard location, i.e. /usr/bin/ on most unixoid systems. If you
are installing rkward from source, you can use the cmake option "-
DR_EXECUTABLE=..." to specify the correct version to use.