[rkward-devel] Spanish translation update

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed May 25 18:21:16 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Sunday 22 May 2011, Germán Márquez Mejía wrote:
> I've just finished translating into Spanish through Launchpad.

thanks! I've merged your translation into our repository (and the upcoming
release). I see that Pavel Fric also uploaded his update using launchpad. What
about the other translators: Did you have some time to look into translations
on launchpad, yet? Does this look like a workable solution to you in the mid
term? Or are there any specific problems that make it impossible / hard to work
with launchpad, for you?

(In important cases, it will always be possible to submit translations via the
mailing list, or directly to SVN. However, to avoid coordination /
synchronization issues as far as possible, I would like to have only one
"primary" place for managing translations. That's why I'm asking.)