[rkward-devel] [rkward-announce] Upcoming release, call for testing RKWard 0.5.6

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue May 17 20:21:30 UTC 2011

On Tuesday 17 May 2011, Stefan Rödiger wrote:
> Is there a deb which you could provide (I still have the messed UI when I
> compile on my machine)

Ubuntu or Debian? For Ubuntu, .debs are at
https://launchpad.net/~rkward-devel/+archive/rkward-devel or at
https://launchpad.net/~rkward-devel/+archive/rkward-devel-cran (the latter is
compiled against the CRAN version of R).

For Debian, we do not have an easy way to build snapshot binaries,
unfortunately. However, you can also build your own .deb directly from an SVN
checkout:
  cd debian
  dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot