[rkward-devel] [ rkward-Feature Requests-3058072 ] add interaction with version control systems? (svn, bzr, ...)

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Mar 30 16:54:34 UTC 2011

Hi,

well, this is totally strange. I have now tried a yet more elaborate
workaround in SVN. Let's see if that helps. Not sure, whether it will make it
into today's daily build, but should be in the daily build, tomorrow, at the
latest. Please test, again.

On Wednesday 30 March 2011, meik michalke wrote:
> can you check if you have the package "kdesvn-kio-plugins" installed?
> matthieu didn't have svn entries as well, so there has to be either some
> config tweak or differences in installed packages, i guess...

It appears that these actions are provided by either "kdesvn" or "kdesdk-kio-
plugins". I have the latter on this installation (but not kdesvn-kio-plugins).