[rkward-devel] [ rkward-Feature Requests-3058072 ] add interaction with version control systems? (svn, bzr, ...)

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Mar 30 15:44:10 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Wednesday 30 March 2011, meik michalke wrote:
> yes, that one is fixed :-) but it somehow behaves differently now, at least
> on my side, i.e. i get only the choice to export or checkout a svn repo,
> even if the active folder already is svn controlled. before the fix i was
> able to update and commit there, instead.

that's strange. Do you still see the "Open with" actions? Could you play with
this some more? The very first display of the menu should not be affected by the
changes I did, yesterday. Only subsequent context menus (see
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=27277694 ; it's a very
simple patch, really).

- Do you see the update / commit actions for svn controlled folders, if it is
the *first* time that you open the menu?
- If you invoke a context menu again, on the same folder, are the actions
gone?
- If you invoke the context menu again, on a folder, which is not svn
controlled, are the actions gone?

Could this change be due to your experiments with uninstalling kdesvn, below?