[rkward-devel] R engine died

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sun Mar 27 10:14:10 UTC 2011

Hi!

On Sunday 27 March 2011, Andy Esposito wrote:
> Installed the RKWard, KED and R binary package and the
> rkward.rkbackend.exe stoped working.  I am using windows 7 ultimate as
> an os. Cns you help.

Thanks for your report. However, in order to understand what's happening and
how to fix it, we need much more information than this.
1) If I read you correct, you installed RKWard, KDE and R using separate
installers, rather than the installation bundle. Which versions of KDE and R
did you install?
2) Could you please post the exact error message that you see?
3) Does this happen immediately after starting RKWard, or some time later?
4) Did RKWard work on your system before, or is this the first time you tried?