[rkward-devel] [rkward-announce] RKWard 0.5.5 is released

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Mar 21 08:20:49 UTC 2011

Hi!

rkward.bin (renamed to rkward.frontend) and rkward.rbackend both get installed
to `kde4-config --path libexec` in the SVN version, now.

On Sunday 20 March 2011, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> > Ok, I'll keep this in mind for 0.5.6. Is that ok for the time being?
>
> Can I safely move the /usr/bin/rkward.rbackend ?

If you want to fix it for 0.5.5, the easiest solution is to move *both*
rkward.bin and rkward.rbackend. Then, the only thing you need to adjust is the
wrapper script (/usr/bin/rkward) itself. (That's the solution I ended up with
after trying a few not-so-elegant ones.)