[rkward-devel] icon soup

meik michalke Meik.Michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Mon Jun 27 14:27:02 UTC 2011

Am Freitag, 17. Juni 2011, 20:03:43 schrieb Thomas Friedrichsmeier:
>  Essentially, the problem needs fixing in kdelibs (see
> https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/101653/), but I have found a way to work
> around this in RKWard. So this should be fixed with the next daily build.

just a short note on that: it did fix it for the pre-defined output document.
but if change the setting to another file, create some output, change output
file again, and so on, the problem remains.

well, but maybe my approach was a bit too brute force to begin with... is
there a better way to tell RKWard to write certain test results into one
specific HTML file (other than rk.set.output.html.file())?

  heinrich-heine-universit"at d"usseldorf