[rkward-devel] icon soup

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu Jun 16 13:43:01 UTC 2011

Hi,

> maybe there should either be a limit to the space these icons can occupy,
> like 1/3 of window width or so. or, another solution would be to show only
> those icons which actually belong to the active tab (which would also be
> more intuitive, and even "remove" them when a tab is closed)?

well, usually they should be removed, automatically. In fact, for the adblock
icon that works with KDE 4.6 (but used to be broken, with some earlier
versions of KDE), but in fact, the icons for the W3 validation konqueror-
plugin remain. I think this is a bug in the W3 validation plugin.
Interestingly, however, konqueror seems to be able to work around this,
somehow. I'll have to find out, how they do it.

Could you submit a bug-report?