[rkward-devel] backend has stopped working, everytime I load rkward

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Jul 13 15:47:42 UTC 2011

Hi!

On Tuesday 12 July 2011, Shawn wrote:
> I am getting the error when I try to load-up rkward that the backend has
> stopped working.
> I don't know why I am getting this error. At some point before I
> re-installed R and Tinn-R, Rkward was working perfectly. I am not sure ,
> why after the re-install it doesn't work anymore.

Since you did not mention re-installing RKWard: That is certainly the first
thing to try. You can use the RKWard only-installer (see section "Custom
installation" on
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/rkward/index.php?title=RKWard_on_Windows
).

Let us know, whether or not this solves the problem for you.