[rkward-devel] cursor keys on mac missing

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Dec 9 19:09:05 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Monday 05 December 2011, meik michalke wrote:
> the good news is that the binary bundle was successfully installed on an
> iBook Pro :-) and the menu structure is indeed now working fine and
> consistent for different locales.

ok. I just fixed the quirk with the RKWard icon in the package installation
dialog. Are there any other problems with RKWard on Mac OS that you are aware
of (other than the plot windows, of course)? Otherwise, I think this would be
a good time to create an updated bundle, and announce the Mac OS port to a
slightly large audience (rkward-users for a start).