[rkward-devel] case selection

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Dec 9 16:32:03 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Friday 09 December 2011, meik michalke wrote:
> there's still cases where a manual/visual selection is faster or
> more comfortable.

yes, I did not want to argue against that. However, well, it is not yet
possible, and it will not become possible in the very short term. That's why I
wanted to point out that it is possible to implement a useful (if perhaps not
a perfect) solution, today. If it's implemented as an embeddable plugin, later
improvements will automatically become available in all plugins that embed it.

> this is probably what i imagine:

Could you paste this into the feature request tracker? I guess it might be
called <valueselector>.