[rkward-devel] package info page immediately "destroyed"?

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sun Sep 26 17:54:56 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Sunday 26 September 2010, Prasenjit Kapat wrote:
> Yes, for now.
> This happens whenever R uses a temporary disk file to show some
> information.
>
> You just have to hit Ignore and Continue (may be check the "Don't
> remind me" box along the way)

probably we can do something about this in most cases, and I will look into it
after the release. Perhaps while doing so it will be a good idea to rethink
the entire approach a bit (showing the file in question in an attached window,
and then a lengthy message box waiting for you to press "Done"). If anybody
has a good idea, exactly how file.show() should behave inside RKWard, I'm all
ears.