[rkward-devel] Bookmark toolbar / Favourits

"Stefan Rödiger" stefan_roediger at gmx.de
Tue Sep 21 10:54:42 UTC 2010

Hi list,

lately I was wondering if it would be of general interests to implement a bookmark/favorites toolbar in RKWard for example as known from Konqueror (allows even searching for a term). I run frequently the same scripts, text files etc. and use them as template or just as is. Since most of them are located in different places (or even removable devices) is sometimes distracting to search for them. I guess that I'm not the only one doing it this way.

Would be a nice enhancement imho.

Regards
Stefan