[rkward-devel] plot history: 3rd attempt: request for feedback

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sun Sep 12 13:18:03 UTC 2010

Hi,

I didn't find too much time to test, but what I've seen so far looks good, both
in terms of speed and correctness. I've found some rather minor issues and
corrected those in SVN, but nothing serious.

Great!

I did not look at the code in any detail so far, and will wait with that until
you remove all the debugging calls (whenever you feel comfortable with that).
Admittedly, on first glance this looks a bit scary for the sheer amount of
code, and I hope some of this can be simplified a bit. But that's for later.
The important thing is that this implementation seems to work well, and we can
improve it incrementall, later - as far as possible.

On Friday 10 September 2010, Prasenjit Kapat wrote:
> 3. Although there is limit on the size of individual plots, one
> crossing that limit the user is now presented with an option to save
> or ignore this over-sized plot... This way, such plot are not "lost."

Good idea, indeed.