[rkward-devel] Feature request: going back to console sometimes blocked

Matthieu Stigler matthieu.stigler at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 07:32:48 UTC 2010

Hello

Indeed Thomas, with Launchpad system no excuse anymore not to get
upgraded! Really so easy to install! Just installed and played a little
bit with plot history, seems really useful!!

I wanted to ask something else... I have this strange behavior that
sometimes going back to console from script, you can't enter directly
commands but need first to press "esc". To do this:

-enter a command, execute it
-go to console, say select and copy a part of the result

At this step, even if the cursor is in last line, you can't enter any
command, need to press esc first. Do you confirm this behavour? In my
opinion, it would be easier if going to console would always alow me to
enter immediately command, do you agree? Is this not too complicated to
implement?

Thanks!!

Matthieu