[rkward-devel] consult

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Sep 3 08:07:37 UTC 2010

Hi Julio,

On Thursday 02 September 2010, Julio Lucio Lancelotti wrote:
> Hi, my name is Julio, I'm trying to run a script on RKWard but the program
> collapse on the middle of the process. The error message say
>
>  0xa6737790 'memory not mapped'
>
>  I'm using the library “siar”,
>
> specifically the function: siarmcmcdirichletv4

I can run the example from
  ?siarmcmcdirichletv4
just fine in the current development version of RKWard. (With R 2.11.1 on
Linux, siar version 4.0.1).

Could you give us some more information?
- Wich version of RKWard are you using (Help->About RKWard)?
- What's the output of running sessionInfo() in the R Console inside RKWard?
- Does the example from ?siarmcmcdirichletv4 crash for you? If not, could you
post a minimal example of code that crashes?
- Does the same code crash when run in a plain R session (outside of RKWard)?