[rkward-devel] ubuntu repo still useful?

meik michalke Meik.Michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Fri Oct 15 13:52:22 UTC 2010

hi,

a short question: does anyone still have use for the unoffial ubuntu
repository i've maintained so far? since we have different launchpad PPA repos
now, the only real use case i can think of would be support for rather old
releases of (k)ubuntu with CRAN packages of R, but i can't say how many
inconsistencies there are, actually.

if there are no complaints, there will be no further releases through that
repository. otherwise, just let me know if the launchpad releases don't work
for you, of course i'll keep what's still of use.

  heinrich-heine-universit"at d"usseldorf