[rkward-devel] Windows packaging

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Oct 13 08:01:41 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Wednesday 13 October 2010, Prasenjit Kapat wrote:
> So this needs perl as well?

yes, apparently. I find I have perl installed and in my path. Sorry about all
this mess. I should have documented this while actively fumbling my way
through all of this, instead of over a year later...

> CMake Error at
> D:/RKWard_devel/KDE4/cmake/modules/FindKDE4Internal.cmake:485 (include):
>   include could not find load file:
>
>     D:/RKWard_devel/KDE4/cmake/modules/KDELibsDependencies.cmake
[...]

Strange. I have FindKDE4Internal.cmake at [KDE]/share/apps/cmake/modules. This
is also where those failed includes are on my system.

Could you try adding
  -DKDE4_DATA_DIR=D:/RKWard_devel/KDE4/share/apps
to the cmake options? (And move the contents of [KDE]/cmake/modules into
[KDE]/share/apps/cmake/modules.)

> -- Phonon includes NOT found!
> CMake Error at D:/RKWard_devel/KDE4/cmake/modules/FindPhonon.cmake:63
> (message): Phonon library or includes NOT found!

I guess that means you'll have to add phonon (devel), too.