[rkward-devel] warning while readin SPSS Data

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue Nov 9 19:10:46 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Tuesday 09 November 2010, Richard Bock wrote:
> When I tried to import SPSS-Data, emerges a warning. See attached
> rk_out.html
> The error occurs while importing the attached SPSS-File. Maybe it is an
> R-Problem with
> the new SPSS 20 Data file. I dont know.

thanks for reporting. The same warning is printed when importing the file in a
plain R session (with R 2.12.0), so this is not specific to rkward. It's quite
possible that this related to some additions in the SPSS file format, which R
has not been adjusted to, yet. You may want to report it to the R bug tracker:
http://bugs.r-project.org. However, for all I can see, the data is imported
just fine, despite the warning.