[rkward-devel] On windows binary

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri May 21 13:46:48 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Thursday 20 May 2010, Prasenjit Kapat wrote:
> I don't see any difference by adding "%~dsp0" to R_BINARY on Windows 7
> as well as Win server 2007. Once RKWard starts the getwd() is still
> C:/......./KDE/bin.

you need to do both: Modifiy rkward.bat, and specify %USERPROFILE% as working
directory in RKWard.lnk.

On the other hand, perhaps your solution is also pretty neat, so go ahead and
add this, if you like.

Concerning the PHP-setting: Yes, that is mostly obsolete, and will not stay
around much longer (but for now the PHP-backend is still functional, and Meik
still has some private plugins that are not currently portable to JS, before I
add some more features).