[rkward-devel] system calls with JS?

meik michalke Meik.Michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Fri Mar 12 14:12:15 UTC 2010

Am Freitag, 12. März 2010 14:47:42 schrieb Thomas Friedrichsmeier:
> > but actually, i'd rather have it even a step earlier, like an extended
> > logic check (if the plugin is called, check the interesting system
> > stuff, and enable/disable the according plugin elements).
>
> Ok, here, I can see the use case. I guess it should be possible and
> reasonable  to provide for such checks inside the GUI logic, once we have
> scripting capatiblities, there (not scheduled, yet, but I won't start on
> this before 0.5.3).

that would be cool. i take it the PHP backend won't be abandoned before that
either, will it? in that case, i'll just leave it as it is for the time beeing
(as it works fine the way it is) and migrate the plugin to JS at a later time,
when the logic section can deal with it. file closed :-)

  heinrich-heine-universit"at d"usseldorf