[rkward-devel] Which version of rkward will b on Ubunru 10.4 LTS?

Matthieu Stigler matthieu.stigler at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 09:16:43 UTC 2010

Hi

I was just wondering which version of rkward will be in the next
long-term version of Ubuntu?

Currently, the version in the ubuntu repo has this small annoying bug
that when a plot is created, the "run" button does not work anymore. It
has been corrected in the last dev version, so everythinhg is fine when
adding Meik's repo.

But would it be possible that this last version is added in the next
official ubuntu repo Would be really nice especially as this one is a
LTS... but I have bo idea on how to do it...

Thanks a lot

Matthieu