[rkward-devel] paginate onscreen graphics device

Prasenjit Kapat kapatp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 22:48:49 UTC 2010

Hi,

A quick question:

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 11:01 AM, Thomas Friedrichsmeier
<thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de> wrote:

> - In dev.off(): I believe my suggestion to use dev.interactive() was not a good
> idea, after all. dev.off() allows to specify a device number which is not
> currently active, but dev.interactive only returns info on the active device.
> Alternative suggestion: If a known current index exists, then obviously this
> device was "managed" in the history. If the index is NA/NULL, then it was
> probably unrelated. I.e. always call onDelDevice from dev.off(), but make
> onDelDevice smarter.

Does the RKWindowCatcher::killDevice (int device_number) function in
rkwindowcatcher.cpp (line 82) work for non-interactive devices as
well, in the sense that nothing is done? My guess is Yes, because
'window' should be null / 0 / false, right?

--
Prasenjit