[rkward-devel] paginate onscreen graphics: cpu 100% when browsing through history

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue Jun 29 10:31:59 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Tuesday 29 June 2010, Prasenjit Kapat wrote:
> I've been seeing this for a few days now. As soon as First / Prev /
> Next / Last arrows are clicked on the device toolbar, cpu (one core)
> jumps to 100% and the core temperature shoots up.

indeed.

> I haven't been able to figure out the reason. The R part seems
> straight forward to me. Any idea?

Yes, the bug was pretty obscure, and totally unrelated to the plot history.
The reason that it was triggered by these action, but not by (most) others is
that the history actions produce some debug output, while the others are
silent. Probably the bug was affecting a number of other areas as well.

Fixed in SVN rev. 2912.