[rkward-devel] dev.off () bug

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Jun 21 12:09:56 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Monday 21 June 2010, Prasenjit Kapat wrote:
> Calling dev.off() creates a new cairo device instead of closing the
>
> existing one:
> > plot (1,1)
> > dev.off()

I don't see this, here. Do you get this every time or only sometimes?

(I vaguely recall that I've seen the problem, earlier, but haven't seen it in
a long while).

I have an idea on something to try, but I'll probably be a bit busy the next
few days, so don't expect anything, soon.

> sessionInfo ()
R version 2.11.0 (2010-04-22)
i486-pc-linux-gnu

locale:
 [1] LC_CTYPE=en_US          LC_NUMERIC=C            LC_TIME=en_US
 [4] LC_COLLATE=en_US        LC_MONETARY=en_US       LC_MESSAGES=en_US
 [7] LC_PAPER=en_US          LC_NAME=en_US           LC_ADDRESS=en_US
[10] LC_TELEPHONE=en_US      LC_MEASUREMENT=en_US    LC_IDENTIFICATION=en_US

attached base packages:

other attached packages:
[1] rkward_0.5.3

[1] tools_2.11.0