[rkward-devel] Bugs

Stefan Rödiger stefan_roediger at gmx.de
Tue Jul 27 19:59:21 UTC 2010

Am Mittwoch 21 Juli 2010, 09:49:09 schrieb Thomas Friedrichsmeier:
> Hi,
>
> On Monday 19 July 2010, Stefan Rödiger wrote:
> > Manly those from normality analysis were affected (and fixed) presumably
> > when the PHP to JS transition happened.
>
> yes, that was an oversight while porting to JS. I had tested with two
> objects, but the bug only showed with three or more objetcs, and the
> automated tests did not show any problem for the same reason...

okay

> > The wilcoxon_exact_test.js plug-in needs another package (coin) since the
> > package ‘exactRankTests’ is no longer under development (I'm working on
> > that).
>
> True, and good to know you're taking care of this. But at least the plugin
> was still functional.

True, but we can not rely on this forever unfortunately. However, this is only
a minor issue.

> > The Basic statistic plug-in seems not to work on my machine. Can
> > somebody confirm that?
>
> Works for me.

Strange. The "submit" button isn't working here. I'll see if I find my
failure.

> Of course this plugin is pretty complex, so possibly I'm simply overlooking
> something. Do the automated tests (basic_statistics_a, basic_statistics_b)
> pass on your machine?

Will do so and report later.

> > I think we need an extra round of plug-in testing. We should consider to
> > do this in advance of the next release and note which plug-ins were
> > tested in the Wiki.
>
> Sure, an extra round of testing is never wrong. Also, eventually, we should
> have status information on all plugins at
> http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/rkward/index.php?title=Development_St
> atus_of_Plugins . If you can make a start on this, perhaps with the
> distribution plugins, then I promise I will take care of one other group
> of plugins before the next release.

plenty of work but I ill do it. I started with some plots and found no issues
there. Anyways I'll document is later on.

BTW, is there a plane for another release?