[rkward-devel] script file corrupted when moved to Windows

Horace Tso Horace.Tso at pgn.com
Thu Jul 8 19:05:06 UTC 2010

meik, "corrupted" means I couldn't open it with Tinn-R, nor with other text editors in Windows.

Mounting and unmounting could be a problem as I always just naively pull the thing out of the box when the copying is done, often out of hurry.

The thumb drive seems OK, based on the report of DOS' chkdsk.