[rkward-devel] JSS FINAL

Stefan Rödiger stefan_roediger at gmx.de
Tue Dec 28 17:46:19 UTC 2010

Hi all,

it's the 28th and I guess that's the final call. I won't correct anything else
from my side and therefore take the latest version from SVN. Please state if
you
* need more time
* are finished.

I still have an issue with:
5.6. Development process, there "Newly developed plugins are placed in a
dedicated plugin map called under development.pluginmap." appears to be to
long. Can you confirm this?

Next (29th 12:00 pm CET) I will send in the paper as PDF to JSS. From what I
understand we get the
issue number, things to change/correct etc. from JSS, in case we get
accepted, and have to send it back thereafter.

Cross-fingers.

Regards
Stefan