[rkward-devel] archiving locally modified 0.4.9 branch

Prasenjit Kapat kapatp at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 00:15:45 UTC 2010

Hi,

(Concerns mainly Thomas.)

Recently my dept machines upgraded to RHEL 6 (KDE 4.3) and with that
my dependence on 0.4.9 and KDE 3 is done for good. I had modified the
release_branch_0.4.9 here and there, implementing the plot history
feature, that too partially. It is (and will remain) in a "works for
me" state.

Now, will it be possible/acceptable to create another branch on SVN
and upload whatever I have to it, for the sake of archiving, if not
anything else? If yes, then I can run a make clean/distclean and then,
either add all the files to the new branch or tar it all up and add
the single .tar.gz file somewhere.

Regards,
--
Prasenjit