[rkward-devel] JSS FINAL

Stefan Rödiger stefan_roediger at gmx.de
Mon Dec 27 18:31:29 UTC 2010

On Monday 27 December 2010 15:40:21 Thomas Friedrichsmeier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Monday 27 December 2010, Stefan Rödiger wrote:
> > On Sunday 26 December 2010 21:06:34 Thomas Friedrichsmeier wrote:
> > > I'll take another look tomorrow or the day after that. Some comments:
> ok, first half is committed, second half will follow, later.
>
> Most of my edits are formatting or minor editing, but at some places I also
> removed a sentence or two which I found redundant. Where I did, I've added
> comments in the .tex files.

I plan to remove to comments completely at the end. Most of them are corrected
and out. Some comments are still there. ...

> Some more comments / answers:
> > I need a vote for the section "Help system" too.
>
> I like the non-commented version better, too, but I've edited it some more.

> > Can I take no comment for the moment being as accepted?
>
> I did look at a printout so far. But as Prasenjit said, there's only so
> much that can be done for the print quality of a screenshot.
>
> Two other things that I've stumbled across:
> - Section 3.5 refers to Figure 8 many pages ahead. I think it should get a
> separate screenshot, resembling 8A, but with no filename entered, yet.

Done. I added the code window and some legend text too. Any wishes on that?

> - In Figure 2, I suggest to extend area D to include the tool buttons
> (consistent with area B, and with the text), and correspondingly to limit
> area E to the status bar.

Done in the latest commit. Does it need further changes? I added thin white
lines between the black lines to get maximum contrast. If you edit the figure
please take care of this.