[rkward-devel] Translation system [was: Re: Catalan translation updated]

Pierre-Yves pingou at pingoured.fr
Wed Dec 15 13:36:28 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-12-15 at 14:29 +0100, Thomas Friedrichsmeier wrote:
> BTW, if you are interested, I can give you SVN access, so you can
> upload your updates yourself, in the future. Just let me know the name
> of your SF.net user account. (Of course, you can also continue to send
> your updates to the list, if you prefer).

I was wondering if you have had a look at transifex:
http://www.transifex.net/
http://trac.transifex.org/
It is a web-based plateform where translators can retrieve the .po file
translate it and submit it. The file it then directly added to the
sources of the project.
This allows to have many translator without having to give a svn access
to each of them.

Just thought it could interest you,

Best regards,
Pierre