[rkward-devel] JSS paper, round 2

Prasenjit Kapat kapatp at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 18:52:22 UTC 2010

Hi,

Finally, I have my version in svn. It is in the
commented_version/...._pk.odt. I've mainly added few lines on the plot
history feature and edited a few things here and there, nothing major.

On first impression, this seems like a long draft. I have not seen any
of the JSS papers. Any idea, how long these papers are typically?

Do they allow color figures? Some journals ask the authors to pay for them.

Do they allow footnotes?

I am not sure how Stefan is planning, but we may need to create a tex
version once we reach a stable enough draft to get a better idea of
the length and format.

Anyway lets see how it goes.

Regards,
--