[rkward-devel] Vimeo Registration Confirmation

Vimeo no-reply at vimeo.com
Mon Aug 30 06:22:02 UTC 2010

Hello RKWard team,

Welcome to Vimeo!  You have just joined a creative and respectful community of people who love to make and share videos with each other.

Complete your registration by following this link:
http://www.vimeo.com/user/verify?code=9ae0f266e657638b5821a94b7dd79a6b&email=rkward-devel@lists.sourceforge.net

To get started on Vimeo, check out the  Vimeo Basics to learn more about all the neat stuff you can do here and how to become more involved in the Vimeo community. Also, visit our Help page to watch video tutorials about the site and read our recommended compression settings.
New! If the Basic account isn't enough for you, get more tools and features with Vimeo Plus!

If you didn't register for Vimeo feel free to disregard this message.

See you on Vimeo!

Love,
The Vimeo Staff