[rkward-devel] Bugs

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Aug 2 09:55:57 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Tuesday 27 July 2010, Stefan Rödiger wrote:
> Strange. The "submit" button isn't working here. I'll see if I find my
> failure.

hm. My best guess is that you are using the SVN-version of RKWard with the
0.5.3 version of the plugins or vice versa. I improved the <saveobject>-
element a bit in SVN, and had to adjust the few plugins that use it for that.

Try
   make install
if you haven't done so in a while.

> plenty of work but I ill do it. I started with some plots and found no
> issues there. Anyways I'll document is later on.

Great!

> BTW, is there a plane for another release?

Augustin Lobo asked the same in the users' list. I think we're close to a
releasable state, but some features are not quite finished. Given that most of
us appear to be in holiday mode to some degree (or simply busy), I think this
will take some more time. So there is no timeline, yet, and I think it will
not happen within this month.