[rkward-devel] Can anyone reproduce this bug?

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Mon Apr 26 21:26:18 UTC 2010

hi,

am Sonntag 25 April 2010 (12:59) schrieb Thomas Friedrichsmeier:
> Despite some remaining quirks, I think we are well set for the release. I
> am  slightly worried about this bug report, however

i don't know if this is related, but since i installed the official R 2.11
packages today the "choose a mirror" dialog doesn't appear any more.
rebuilding the package (compiling against the new R libs) didn't help :-/ the
"fetching list" window just stalls and the R engine is shown as busy, though
no CPU usage is noticable.

when i try "available.packages()" from an empty R session, nothing happens
either (at least it's not rkward's fault)! can anyone confirm this?

heinrich-heine-universit"at 40225 d"usseldorf