[rkward-devel] Second call for testing: RKWard 0.5.3-pre2

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Sun Apr 25 09:41:49 UTC 2010

hi,

in the meantime i've asked the authors of eRm about the Nans/no NaNs issue in
Waldtest(). reinhold hatzinger suggests it could be a problem with nlm() from
the "stats" package (from the warning he assumes nlm() somehow fails to reach
its convergence criteria so the hessian matrix cannot be calculated).

we'll track that one down, he'd like to get to kurt hornik on that. at the
moment there's not much we can do about it.

on the other hand, this is not an rkward issue itself.

heinrich-heine-universit"at 40225 d"usseldorf