[rkward-devel] Second call for testing: RKWard 0.5.3-pre2

Prasenjit Kapat kapatp at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 13:16:05 UTC 2010

Hi

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 7:29 AM, Thomas Friedrichsmeier
<thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de> wrote:

> to give it a try). Anyway, the page exists at http://launchpad.net/rkward, and
> perhaps it may still be interesting to keep for other features (such as PPAs).

Ah, I had created a launchpad page a long time back for this purpose
(while I was high on ubuntu!) but could figure out their package
upload procedure.... They kept on rejecting my uploads :( And then I
gave up debugging... Anyway this is really a welcome move and may add
some "official" flavor to the (unofficial) ubuntu builds ;)

--
Prasenjit