[rkward-devel] [rkward-users] version for MAC OS?

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sun Apr 11 12:22:44 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Wednesday 31 March 2010, Rafi Wuest wrote:
> Agustin Lobo <alobolistas at ...> writes:
> > The second approach looks closer to my
> > experience, I'll try next weekend and will let you
> > know.
>
> I tried to do this today, unfortunately, I get a make error... Did you get
> RKward running on Mac OS?

last thing I heard was that another Mac user ran into an error while running
cmake. So - for all I know - there *are* some problems remaining.

I believe RKWard on Mac is only a few steps away, but I don't have a Mac to
test with, myself. So, what I really need to fix those remaining problems is
detailed problem reports, including full error messages.

I have put up a new page in the wiki:
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/rkward/index.php?title=RKWard_on_Mac .
This details a sequence of steps that should work *in theory*. Please try to
follow those steps, and simply let us know, what step fails, and the relevant
messages. I'm sure we can come up with a solution relatively quickly.